2012年9月5日 星期三

No wifi?!?!

Think about it, what will be your life like if  there is no internet access? Someone in this world (maybe it is you!) is addicted to internet services. Some friends of mine is so addicted to social networking website like Facebook or Twitter. They just feel that something is missing if  they are not on Facebook that day. Some even spend over an hour on these websites. To me, I am also addicted to internet like the news. Why?

This answer is simple, just because we want to keep ourself up-to-date.

Recently, my wifi service is out of order and I cannot access to the Internet. No news, no social networking, no online games or whatever. Many of friends are amazed by it and ask me why can I pass through days without wifi. It is actually very difficult...

50 years ago, computers are still not commonly in use and information can be only disturbed in limited ways. Nowadays, we are living at the modern world with plenty of advance technology systems. Modern people have already adopted to the fast ways of access information but starting to forget the traditional ways. Think about this, how long are you spending with a technology device compare to your friends and buddies? In buses or trains, most people are holding their phones or notepad or even computer, staring and pressing the screening. Although this helps us to access to information more quickly, it is not a healthy activity. Staring at the screen will make your eyes tired where holding a phone for a long time will harm your nerve system. I think I do not need to speak any more as it is obvious.

Here, I just hope everyone can use less technology devices and speak to your friends more... Break Now I am off to find my friend....

沒有留言:

張貼留言